Maitland & Strong Business Publishing
Paperback: 371 pages
Publisher: Maitland and Strong
Agile Project Management
The indispensable guide to making your organization agile
Governments on both sides of the Atlantic have committed to introducing agile change management for faster results with cheaper implementation at lower risk. Agile Project Management for Government is the first hands-on guide designed to help public sector leaders reap the rewards of agile methods.
Based on the latest national and international research, this ground-breaking book will show you how to achieve success in large-scale change initiatives.
· Analysis of government attempts to be agile around the world
· Reasons why many large change projects have failed and how to ensure yours doesn’t
· How to adopt the 12 principles of agile
· The low-down on US and UK government rules, regulations and strategies
· Advice on how to make the most of best practice materials
· Advantages of Scrum versus DSDM/Atern and how to adapt both for the public sector
· Discussion of other major agile methods including Crystal, Adaptive Software Development, Evo, Spiral and Test Driven Development
Written by change management expert Brian Wernham, who has more than 30 years’ experience in adaptive project management, this guide is essential reading for leaders in central, federal and local government and for senior managers in companies with government clients.
Read sample extracts
Order from Amazon USA
For UK / EU delivery